Week 4 spread:
Week 4 (left side) detail: "Love this" is from Pockets & Pages - Journal Tabs - Day and die cut with the coordinating die. I used the Tiny Attacher to add it to my photo. "Baby, it's cold outside" was stamped onto a pre-printed label. The sentiment is from the Baby, It's Cold Outside stamp set.
Week 4 (right side) detail: I took the photo below with my iPhone and didn't edit it at all except to crop. The sky was amazing that morning. "Fri" is from Pockets & Pages - Journal Tabs - Day.
Week 5 spread: I didn't realize it until I started writing up this post that this week was all about Bella. :)
Week 5 (right side) detail: "Joy" is from Punchables - Christmas.
Here are the basic supplies that I'm using:
- Size: 6" x 8"
- Page protectors: mix of 6" x 8" Simple Stories & Project Life
- Format: 2-page weekly format, adding/eliminating pages depending on the number of photos and stories I have to document each week
- Taylored Expressions Pockets & Pages stamps & dies
- Simple Stories Life Documented collection
- Various Project Life core kits
- Embellishments from my stash
- Journaling: either writing by hand or printing on photos/journaling cards using my own handwriting journaling font made here
- Photos: printing at home
- Documenting details: Momento app on my iPhone
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Supplies from the TE store (supplies used in all January pages - 1st half posted here):
Stamps: Baby, It's Cold Outside, New Beginnings, Little Bits of Birthday, P&P Documented - Day, Journal Tabs - Day, Friendship Blooms (TE)
Paper: Premium Cardstock: Sugar Cube (TE), Silver cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento London Fog, Memento Lilac Posies (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Taylored Dies: Label It, Tall & Skinny #'s, Mini Caps Alpha & #'s, Banner Stacklets 1, P&P Bars of the Year, P&P - January Script, P&P Essentials - 3x4, P&P Essentials - 4x6; Punchables - Christmas, 2015 3x4 Calendar (TE); Markers (Copic), various supplies from Life Documented collection (Simple Stories), Grid Labels No. 1 (Cathy Zielske), Silver Arrow Sprinkles (Doodlebug), Wood veneer (Studio Calico & Freckled Fawn), Tiny Attacher (Tim Holtz), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.
Note: Project Life is a simplified way to document everyday life and was created by Becky Higgins. To see all of my Project Life posts, click HERE.