Hello! Welcome to the JustRite Mega March Blog Hop!
Edit to answer a few questions:
1) The "object" that I use to hold my card in the photograph is a floral frog. If you google it, you will find some sources. I bought mine on eBay.
2) Yes, it can cost more to mail a card with layers and embellishments. For this one, I might even consider hand-delivering! Normally, though, I mail my cards in a bubble envelope so that the embellishments don't get squished. I also have a small scale and weigh my card if there is any doubt that it is over 1 ounce.
3) My blog header is a photo that I took last year in Crater Lake, Oregon (the water is really that blue!).
For my creation, I stamped the Poppy from Plant a Little Love twice, colored with Copic markers, then I cut out parts of the flowers and popped them on top for some dimension. I added some Star Dust Stickles to the center of the large flower. Then I cut out the entire bouquet and popped it onto my partial circle. My sentiment is from Joyful Hearts, which I was happy to see it fit perfectly on my Spellbinders Labels Ten Nestabilities as well as into the Oval Nestabilities. It reads, "Friends are flowers in the garden of life".
To ensure that I could fit both an image and sentiment on the front of my card, I adapted the Mojo Monday 130 sketch and made a 4.75" square card.
25 designers, FIVE shopping sprees each day. No one knows where the prizes will be! Each day of the hop JustRite will have five Mystery Blog Candy Prizes hidden along the hop with a total retail value of $600. JustRite will randomly select five mystery blogs each day of the hop and randomly allocate each of the shopping sprees. For your chance to win, simply leave a little love (a comment) on each designer’s blog including the JustRite blog. The more designers you leave comments with, the better your chances of winning. Each day’s comments will remain open for three days. A winner from each of the mystery blogs’ comments will be randomly chosen using Random.org. Consult the listing of designers at the JustRite blog each day (each day’s designers will be different) and start out on your way! Beginning Friday, March 26, summaries of all the winners will be posted on the JustRite blog. Good luck to everyone and enjoy all the JustRite eye candy along the hop!
Today during the JustRite Mega March Blog Hop (Day One) JustRite and its sponsors will be giving away the following five prizes:
· $200 JustRite Shopping Spree
· $100 Spellbinders Shopping Spree
· $100 Stampers Dream Shopping Spree, and
· Two additional $100 JustRite Shopping Sprees!
Blog comments for Day One will be open until Thursday at 6pm EST. On Friday, JustRite will announce on their blog which five blogs have the mystery candy for Day One. You will need to go to the JustRite blog to determine where you need to go to find out if you are one of the five lucky winners. Here's today's lineup:
Stephanie Kraft (here)
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the hop!
Stamps: Plant a Little Love Borders & Centers - 3 1/4" Circle, Joyful Hearts Borders & Centers - Small Oval (JustRite)
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream (PTI), Classic Crest Solar White (Neenah), Sweet Leaf (CTMH), Gossamer (Memory Box)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Circle and Labels Ten Nestabilities, Fancy Scalloped Border Pierceabilities (Spellbinders); Markers (Copic), Pearls (Queen & Co), Pink Pearls (Kaisercraft), Ribbon, Button (Papertrey Ink); Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Twine (May Arts), Foam tape, Thread, Sewing machine.