I bought a few different rag quilt bag patterns here, then I decided to just wing it for her bag. Last night, I started by cutting small squares for the front and back, then I figured out what the measurements for the sides and bottom would need to be for it to all fit together. This morning I sewed it all together, snipped all of the exposed seams, washed and dried it. She likes to drape the handles over her head, so I just made sure that they were long enough to fit over her head comfortably. Sorry for the slightly blurry photo... my flash batteries died while I was taking the photo and my hands weren't all that steady.
Happy Valentine's Day!