Hello! Welcome to Day 2 of Previews of the Taylored Expressions September Release!
- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 6th at 8am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights Thursday and Friday - lots of inspiration!
- Check the Current Specials on Thursday morning to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake full-size stamp set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
- 2 WAYS TO WIN!
1. You Take the Cake Contest Go to Taylor's blog to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. Leave comments during the party for a chance to win one of the gift certificates we’ll be giving away!This is our biggest release ever with 17 new stamps and stamp sets + 7 new dies and die sets! Our release is SO huge that we extended our Birthday Bash into 5 full days of inspiration!
I have 2 projects to show you today. My first uses the newest Moka Girl... Moka Madelyn! This sweet girl was named after Taylor's own Madelyn, who celebrates her birthday in September! This set was illustrated by Nancy McKinney.
I stamped and colored her with Copic markers. I also pieced her present. Then I fussy cut her and popped her on top of my layout. I used one of the buckles from the new Basic Buckles Die Set and put a ribbon through it. Here's a look at the finished inside:
Here's a look at the new Basic Buckles Dies:
My second project features the new Dial in Style Dies. Don't you just love that big telephone? I created the fun background (at the top of the card) using the new Circles Big Background stamp, which I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Kraft cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I also used one of the new stamp sets that will be featured on Thursday. It is called Let's Chat, was concepted by Jami Sibley and illustrated by Emily Burger!
I tucked in a little tag inside a Kraft bag. Below is a look at the tag.
Here's a look at the new Dial In Style Dies:
Please visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen to see what they have cooked up:
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with Day 3 Previews!
Supplies from the Taylored Expressions Store: